My followers

woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Monty Python - French Castle

From this post I changed the title because I didn't have a good feeling with it. I have the strong feeling that I offend people with it. And that was never my intention. I just wanted to make a fun vignette. 
This set is a creation of my good friend Leo from Italy, who was so kind by sending me one of these. You can find more information about him on his website Phersu Miniatures. He makes very unusal, but nice figures. And this one is a creation based on the movie "Monty Python And The Holy Grail".


It's about a scene that comes twice in the movie, when King Arthur arrives at a castle, and the French are in it. Each time this French soldier says the famous words mentioned in the next picture.


It's time now to show you the pictures of this little scene. Oh and before you ask it Ray, I was smoking again (background)!

Enjoy them!










Hope you like the pictures and the creation of Leo.
I also want to welcome the following new followers:
- sebastosfig from Back to the minis
- DeanM from WAB Corner
- Chris (found no blog)

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Many days the sky does look like that at about 5 or 5:30 am, with or without smoke; it is the look of dawn. Red sky in morning, sailor take warning, red sky at night, sailor's delight.

    That was a funny movie and many of us are familiar with the line even without explanation. If Leo is listening, good work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Trull!

    Thanks Mekelnborg!

    I'm pleased that some-one liked it. A lot of views on the counter but no comments Is it the post title or is this vignette not good enough?

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Excellent!

    Fetchez la vache! PArdon? Fetchez la vache

    ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Now I wonder who made that :-D
    Cheers
    Paul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks guys!

    @Paul: I wouldn't know :-D

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks Paul and welcome!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen